I am linking up with Tara at fabulous but evil. for Target Tuesday!
I am leaving for San Antonio, TX on the 10th for the NSPRA conference (which I think will be even more fun than last year's in Charlotte - especially since I was about 10 weeks pregnant then). But, right after the conference I'm joining Josh's entire family at the beach. Therefore, I need swim suits. Enter Target.
1 piece Swimsuit with Gold Broach - $29.99





i love the second suit!! flirty and fun without being...shall i say...skanky? :)
ReplyDeleteI love the second one! SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the pattern of the first one! It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI love all of them, so cute!
ReplyDeleteGold broach and the purple one, fo sho!!
ReplyDeletelove the last one, shape and color.
ReplyDeleteGreat swimsuits! I looove the purple one! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll share the love by following me back at ashareyes.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday! :)
Hey! Found you via Target Tuesday! I love your picks. I've always been a little terrified of the one-piece, but those look great! I may have to give that purple one a try...
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! New follower! Check m e out at www.poodleism.com!
I really like the first one.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Love the first and third...I can't decide which one I like better!
ReplyDeletexo
Shelly