Monday, July 11, 2011

Adobe Creative Suite Love

I have a slight addiction to Adobe Creative Suite products - especially Photoshop & inDesign. Below are just a few fun things I have made with the software after getting ideas from Pinterest and other places! So much cheaper to just make things than buying them!

Pinterest Version:
from Etsy
My version:

 Pinterest Version:
from Etsy
My version:

Just something I wanted to make:

Invitations for Hope's bachelorette and Michelle & Eric's pirate shower:
(imagine a gold bow tied at the top in that empty space)



planner page
Pinterest Version:
from Etsy
My version:

5 comments:

  1. ahhh i love your versions better! love the last one! so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! Especially love the Gone to Carolina one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! My technology skills are basically limited to Microsoft Word, so I always just drool over those posters and things on Etsy and wish I had the skills to make them or the $$ to buy them. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! love it..there are some many things you can do on creative suite!!! Indesign is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All very cute!!! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete