Thursday, July 21, 2011

BLOG SALE!

FINALLY after a long morning at the orthopedics office where I was informed I have arthritis in my knee (like an 'effin old person) here are the denim items I am selling today. Email me (leh0927@alumni.ecu.edu) AND please post a comment that you've done so too if you have any questions and if you want to buy an item. I am flexible with the prices!
Happy shopping!

7 For All Mankind distressed bootcut jeans "Original" fit sz. 32 with 36" inseam (fits like a 10-12) WITH TAGS!
$65

Rock and Republic "Cassandra"bootcut jeans with purple "R" pockets sz. 31 (fits like a 10)
$85

Hudson flare-leg jeans sz. 31 in very dark wash 
$65

Citizen of Humanity "Kelly" low waist bootcut in light wash sz. 30
Okay, story behind these. I got these offline from Nordstrom and they were a final sale, didn't notice that they  were supposed to ankle-length for PETITES. So of course they come up to my shin bones, therefore I always wear them cuffed. Still precious though.
$30

Seven for All Mankind  stretch bootcut jeans in green wash sz. 31
These are very unique and have a cool color, I even wore them in my engagement pictures
$40

Rock and Republic "Paige" distressed mini skirt sz. 30 (very short, like 13 inches)
$30



Seven for All Mankind Jolly Roger print mini skirt sz. 31
$30


1 comment:

  1. I'm linking your sale on http://www.blogsalesunited.com

    P.s.-Having a giveaway if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete