FINALLY after a long morning at the orthopedics office where I was informed I have arthritis in my knee (like an 'effin old person) here are the denim items I am selling today. Email me (leh0927@alumni.ecu.edu) AND please post a comment that you've done so too if you have any questions and if you want to buy an item. I am flexible with the prices!
Happy shopping!
7 For All Mankind distressed bootcut jeans "Original" fit sz. 32 with 36" inseam (fits like a 10-12) WITH TAGS!
Happy shopping!
7 For All Mankind distressed bootcut jeans "Original" fit sz. 32 with 36" inseam (fits like a 10-12) WITH TAGS!
$65
Rock and Republic "Cassandra"bootcut jeans with purple "R" pockets sz. 31 (fits like a 10)
$85
$85
Hudson flare-leg jeans sz. 31 in very dark wash
$65
Okay, story behind these. I got these offline from Nordstrom and they were a final sale, didn't notice that they were supposed to ankle-length for PETITES. So of course they come up to my shin bones, therefore I always wear them cuffed. Still precious though.
$30
$30
Seven for All Mankind stretch bootcut jeans in green wash sz. 31
These are very unique and have a cool color, I even wore them in my engagement pictures
Seven for All Mankind Jolly Roger print mini skirt sz. 31
$30









I'm linking your sale on http://www.blogsalesunited.com
ReplyDeleteP.s.-Having a giveaway if you want to check it out :)