Monday, July 25, 2011

Blog Sale: Lilly Pulitzer

Alright ladies (and umm gentlemen maybe?) - below are some lovely Lilly Pulitzer items I am trying to get out of my closet. Email me at leh0927@alumni.ecu.edu if you're interested! Remember, my blog sale featuring designer jeans is also still going on!
Shipping & handling = $3 

Lilly Pulitzer "Dayle" Printed Silk Top sz. L
SOLD


Lilly Pulitzer "Avery" Classic White Silk Skirt sz. L
SOLD

Lilly Pulitzer linen maxi dress in Loco patch sz. 6
$45
(sorry for the picture quality)

Lilly Pulitzer "Anna" dress in Kings Court patch sz. 8
SOLD


Lilly Pulitzer "Willa" dress in Fillies for Lilly (I think) sz. 10
SOLD

Lilly Pulitzer "Brett" dress in Elefrance sz. 10
SOLD

Lilly Pulitzer halter top sz. 10
SOLD

Lilly Pulitzer Jubilee dress sz. 12
$35

1 comment:

  1. Fast Free Auto Transport Quotes! Car Transport Made Simple! The Most Trusted Car Shipping Compnay in the Auto Shipping industry.
    auto transport,
    car shipping,
    http://www.alpineautotransport.com
    This is nice site. Comment me.

    ReplyDelete