Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm Lovin' Wednesday

I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for "What I'm Loving Wednesday!"

I am loving the series "Hunger Games" - which was recommended by my darling friend Melissa. I was a little wary at first since the series is meant for young adults but it is wonderful! I could hardly turn off my Kindle!

I'm loving all the great ideas I got from the NSPRA conference that I plan on using for my school system. We are in dire need of a social media presence so I can't wait to prepare presentations to do for the Board of Education in trying to get their approval for a Facebook & Twitter page!

I am REALLY loving the video monitor we have so I can check on Sawyer in his crib without having to get up and walk in the nursery (the lazy, but worry-wart mother's dream).

I'm loving all the things I am going to be selling in my Blog Sale tomorrow and Monday! Tomorrow will include jeans ranging from 7FAM and Joe's to Rock & Republic and Hudson while Monday will be Lilly!


I am loving that I made gluten free bread for Joshua last night. All by myself. Without a bread maker. (chicka chicka yeahhh).

I am loving the Wheat Thins Flatbread Crackers in Tuscan Herb (especially when eaten with Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese spread).

I am loving all the great decorating ideas I am finding on Pinterest - especially the teacher-esque ones I can use for work


On a not-so-lighter note, I had an MRI yesterday afternoon on my left knee, that had surgery on August of 2009. I am very worried that I have somehow managed to mess it up again. My lovely father suggested it may be the extra weight I am carrying around post-baby (ouch). So say a little prayer please!
my left knee post surgery in comparison to my right knee. 

11 comments:

  1. I'm gonna hafta get that monitor for my BFF that just had a baby!
    And *ouch* dad! Good luck with your knee! That is such a difficult thing to deal with, I'm sure. I'll say a prayer for your healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get approval for FB and Twitter pages! It took a lot of convincing for my bosses to even let me create our company's but now they're so glad we have them :) Good luck!

    And really sorry to hear about your knee! I hope it's nothing serious! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that crayon wreath! Too cute!

    Happy Humpday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayayy excited for your blog sale..I might have to snatch some stuff up :) I've been wanting to try to make my own bread but I'm scared..was it a hard process?? Praying that your knee is alright!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hunger games too! I just love peta! I hope your knee gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i loved the hunger games!!! cant wait for the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will have to check out the Hunger Games. Way to go with the bread making. I hope everything turns out alright with your knee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of that wheat thins flavor... it looks so yummy! and congrats on the bread-baking. that's super hard to do!

    {I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for facebook and twitter pages! and that bread looks DELICIOUS! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I cant wait to read the Hunger Games! I am glad to hear such great reviews! Pinterest is soooooo addicting, great projects you found!

    ReplyDelete