I am loving the series "Hunger Games" - which was recommended by my darling friend Melissa. I was a little wary at first since the series is meant for young adults but it is wonderful! I could hardly turn off my Kindle!
I'm loving all the great ideas I got from the NSPRA conference that I plan on using for my school system. We are in dire need of a social media presence so I can't wait to prepare presentations to do for the Board of Education in trying to get their approval for a Facebook & Twitter page!
I am REALLY loving the video monitor we have so I can check on Sawyer in his crib without having to get up and walk in the nursery (the lazy, but worry-wart mother's dream).
I'm loving all the things I am going to be selling in my Blog Sale tomorrow and Monday! Tomorrow will include jeans ranging from 7FAM and Joe's to Rock & Republic and Hudson while Monday will be Lilly!
I am loving that I made gluten free bread for Joshua last night. All by myself. Without a bread maker. (chicka chicka yeahhh).
I am loving the Wheat Thins Flatbread Crackers in Tuscan Herb (especially when eaten with Laughing Cow Swiss Cheese spread).
I am loving all the great decorating ideas I am finding on Pinterest - especially the teacher-esque ones I can use for work
On a not-so-lighter note, I had an MRI yesterday afternoon on my left knee, that had surgery on August of 2009. I am very worried that I have somehow managed to mess it up again. My lovely father suggested it may be the extra weight I am carrying around post-baby (ouch). So say a little prayer please!
| my left knee post surgery in comparison to my right knee. |






I'm gonna hafta get that monitor for my BFF that just had a baby!
ReplyDeleteAnd *ouch* dad! Good luck with your knee! That is such a difficult thing to deal with, I'm sure. I'll say a prayer for your healing!
I hope you get approval for FB and Twitter pages! It took a lot of convincing for my bosses to even let me create our company's but now they're so glad we have them :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteAnd really sorry to hear about your knee! I hope it's nothing serious! :/
Love those DIY teacher crafts!!
ReplyDeleteI love that crayon wreath! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Humpday!
yayayy excited for your blog sale..I might have to snatch some stuff up :) I've been wanting to try to make my own bread but I'm scared..was it a hard process?? Praying that your knee is alright!
ReplyDeleteI love the hunger games too! I just love peta! I hope your knee gets better.
ReplyDeletei loved the hunger games!!! cant wait for the movie!
ReplyDeleteI will have to check out the Hunger Games. Way to go with the bread making. I hope everything turns out alright with your knee
ReplyDeleteI've never heard of that wheat thins flavor... it looks so yummy! and congrats on the bread-baking. that's super hard to do!
ReplyDelete{I'm hosting a giveaway & I'd love to see you there! amyrenepowell.com}
yay for facebook and twitter pages! and that bread looks DELICIOUS! You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! I cant wait to read the Hunger Games! I am glad to hear such great reviews! Pinterest is soooooo addicting, great projects you found!
ReplyDelete