Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm linking up with Jamie for WILW!




I am loving that Lilly Pulitzer has made a Blackberry pouch! I know everybody seems to have an iPhone now-a-days but I love my crackberry, so I was so happy to see Lilly has made an accessory for me too!
I am lovin' Kashi Go Lean Original cereal. I was using granola for my yogurt but OMG have you ever looked at the fat grams in that stuff!?! Crazytown. So, I started using this Kashi Go Lean Original cereal instead, delish!
Speaking of yogurt... I am loving Yoplait's Red Velvet Cake and Boston Cream Pie flavors! So yummy.
I am loving that Sawyer has really started to notice Sookie. When she walks by or even if she is standing near he reaches out for her to rub her back (or poke her in the eye) and she just calmly takes it all in. 


I'm loving this "Flight of the Concords" necklace from Francesca's Collections

I am loving this "Assymetrical Bow Sleeve" dress from GoJane how can you go wrong with a $16.80 dress that is not only one shouldered but also flowy?

And of course I am lovin' these guys..

10 comments:

  1. Sawyer is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love boston creme pie yogurt. Never had the real thing though! :) have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kashi is awesome... I kept them in business when I lost all of my weight. In a few more months my diet will consist of Kashi again... just a few more months of eating what I want :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this cereal looks awesome! may have to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that cereal looks yummy! I might have to pick some up this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw! Cute pics! And I love Kashi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun post I love me some Kashi too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your loves. Sawyer is precious and that purple dress is oh so cute! Happy Wednesday, so happy to have found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stop. Lily has a blackberry case!! I have to get that like, right now! And, yogurt is kind of the most delicious thing in the world :) Especially the red velvet kind! You definitely have a lot of things to be lovin'!

    ReplyDelete