I love that shade of polish, I may need to buy that one! :) and gorgeous necklace, lucky you!!
Your nails look so pretty! And your monogram pendant is too cute!!
So glad you did this link up! After seeing your headline "champagne taste but a beer budget" (story of my life) and all those Jen Lancaster and True Blood books on your shelfari, I'm definitely going to be following along!
that is one of my very favorite colors to wearbrett
I am loving this color. Wow, I think I need to buy it! ;)
love the necklace!! Just found your blog :)
I love that shade of polish, I may need to buy that one! :) and gorgeous necklace, lucky you!!
ReplyDeleteYour nails look so pretty! And your monogram pendant is too cute!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you did this link up! After seeing your headline "champagne taste but a beer budget" (story of my life) and all those Jen Lancaster and True Blood books on your shelfari, I'm definitely going to be following along!
ReplyDeletethat is one of my very favorite colors to wear
ReplyDeletebrett
I am loving this color. Wow, I think I need to buy it! ;)
ReplyDeletelove the necklace!! Just found your blog :)
ReplyDelete