I'm linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil and Vicki @ My Vickilicious Life for The Nail Files!
I am currently wearing "Fearless Fog" by Sally Hansen. I have never had very pretty nails and they always break so easily, this polish has not only made them grow but strengthened them a lot as well.


I have this one and I love it! Looks great on you! I also LOVE your banner, btw.
ReplyDeleteI have been eye-ing that one for a while but didn't know if I would like it... I have to have it now!
ReplyDeletethat color is so pretty! i must buy it!
ReplyDeleteThat's such a pretty color! It looks a little darker that the one I'm wearing right now - it's called Steel Gray by Rimmel.
ReplyDeletePretty color!
ReplyDeleteLove that color!!!
ReplyDeletelove this. great post, love. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I've got a brand new outfit post and a fabulous giveaway. I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Sally Hansen has so many different products out - I must have missed the nailgrowth polishes.
ReplyDelete