Friday, October 4, 2013

new digs

seems like just yesterday that I was posting pics of my new space at Duck-Rabbit (probably because it was just in July), but here I am again with some shots of my new office at ECU.



While I am on this topic, I feel like I need to get a little something off my chest. I am aware that I switched jobs quickly, therefore I do not need remarks about how I didn't stay at the brewery long. You have no idea what the brewery was like and I have been dreaming of working at my university since I graduated in 2008. That being said, I also stayed at my job at ECPS for 3 years, it isn't like I hopped from one job to another constantly. Luckily, I have received nothing but sweet, kind words and congratulations from everyone on my blog about my position change, I appreciate that so much considering some people in real life have had less-than-positive things to say.

Now that that is over, I present to you, my new office!








I am trying to figure out what I want to do with the front of those storage cabinets, or what to put on top still, but otherwise I am pretty pleased with my space. It feels so nice to be in a professional atmosphere with some peace and quiet (and yes, air condition).

I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Josh and his buddies are going to a beer festival in Durham all day Saturday, so me and Sawyer have plans for an exciting day of painting the mailbox, riding his go kart at Papa's house and then going to a birthday party for one of our cousins. Have a fabulous Friday!


4 comments:

  1. That office is sick...SO jealous. Congrats again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've gotten nice comments from the blog - listen to them instead! :) Your new office space looks awesome! Have a great day with sawyer tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures on your filing cabinets! I think you should just keep filling them up :) Or...you could find or make some cute ECU magnets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you do with the office. You are getting to live your dream and that is all that matters don't let the negative people get you down.

    ReplyDelete