Since I was being lazy, I also found several projects that I want to do around the house on Pinterest.
With all the Christmas decorations gone, my front porch has looked exceptionally naked.
I loved how my porch looked with something on either side of the door and I am thinking that some lanterns would look great there, like they do at this house (except without the Christmas garland and such):
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
Thankfully, this coming weekend I am making a trip to Raleigh to spend some Carter's Cash (Sawyer's birthday is in less than a month!) and visit my best friend Hope. There is a Home Goods and a TJ Maxx right next to the Carter's store so I do believe I will be making a stop to hunt for some cheap lanterns like the ones below:
![]() |
| 1...2...3...4 |

I also want to do some galvanized buckets or planters with our house number and "The Edmondson's" on the front steps. I love the examples below and think I could easily re-create them!
![]() |
| except in the same color as our front door? |
How do you decorate your front porch or front door?





Love this! Can't wait to have a porch to decorate again ;)
ReplyDeleteThis post made me warm just looking at it...bring on spring to decorate!
ReplyDelete