Oh dear baby Jesus.
I've done it.
I just visited C. Orrico's website and saw the Resort 2010 line by Lilly Pulitzer and I have turned into a big ball of coveting madness.
Have you SEEN these dresses?!
I especially die for the Sloane dress. Lilly is one of the few designers who actually makes maxi dresses long enough for girls over 5'6. However, I don't foresee me being able to spend $298 on a dress anytime soon with a baby on the way and a credit card that has virtually no room on it.
I also don't see Joshua letting me buy the absolutely stunning Anders dress (priced at $238) in either of the breath-taking patterns.
However, I do think that I can sway my hubby into letting me buy the Jonah Posh Ponte dress (a little more reasonable at $168) after all, my bestie Hope is getting married next September so I will need SOMETHING to wear to the showers and such.... right? (BTW, said bestie just said she would hide me behind wrapping paper and bows if I didn't dress beautifully, thanks babe). Or maybe the $138 Petula dress?
Don't even let me get started talking (typing?) about the Blake dress in silk chiffon. I obviously could never persuade myself that a $328 dress is a necessity (but I could try).
Also, the skirts are a dream. The Moira is precious and looks like it may actually fit over my hips! However, $168 is once again a little steep for a skirt.
I am fairly certain that I was made to live in Lilly... my bank account just needs to catch up.





No comments:
Post a Comment