I am a little angry at
Queen Bee Swain for posting about
Vestique the other day, because now.. I am addicted.
The lines was started by two girls who weren't satisfied with the limited choices and high prices in their local boutiques - the best part (besides the fact that both ladies are from North Carolina) is that EVERYTHING on their site is less than $100! I love their clothes so much, I'll even forgive them for being Wolfpack girls :)
Here are a just a few of my many favorites!
 |
| "Sex & the City II" dress in Navy $45 |
 |
| "Sweet Emotion" $35 (too bad it's red) |
 |
| "A Pirate's Life for Me" $36 - the name alone is worth buying it! |
 |
| "Steal a Sailor from the Sea" $64 |
 |
| May Garden top in Lavender $34.50 |
 |
| Terrance in Vernazza top $34 |
 |
| Cruel & Unusual Punishment top in teal $34.50 |
You should definitely visit
Vestique and place an order quickly!
seriously, I'm obsessed with vestique are their clothes amazing..and very affordable!!! I'm going to their fashion show at the end of april here in raleigh..soo excited!
ReplyDeletevery cute items. I will have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteGood morning from Tokyo!
ReplyDeleteI loved the dresses,the more colorful the better! Each piece seemed both flirty and feminine. Thank you for sharing...
Warmly,
Elizabeth