Friday, April 8, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Very Vestique

I am a little angry at Queen Bee Swain for posting about Vestique the other day, because now.. I am addicted.

The lines was started by two girls who weren't satisfied with the limited choices and high prices in their local boutiques - the best part (besides the fact that both ladies are from North Carolina) is that EVERYTHING on their site is less than $100! I love their clothes so much, I'll even forgive them for being Wolfpack girls :)

Here are a just a few of my many favorites!

"Sex & the City II" dress in Navy $45
"Sweet Emotion" $35 (too bad it's red)
"A Pirate's Life for Me" $36 - the name alone is worth buying it!
"LNBRD (Little Navy Blue Ruffled Dress)" $43.50
"Steal a Sailor from the Sea" $64
May Garden top in Lavender $34.50

Terrance in Vernazza top $34
Cruel & Unusual Punishment top in teal $34.50
You should definitely visit Vestique and place an order quickly!

3 comments:

  1. seriously, I'm obsessed with vestique are their clothes amazing..and very affordable!!! I'm going to their fashion show at the end of april here in raleigh..soo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute items. I will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning from Tokyo!

    I loved the dresses,the more colorful the better! Each piece seemed both flirty and feminine. Thank you for sharing...

    Warmly,

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete