Friday, April 29, 2011

Fashionable Friday: F21 Summer Dresses

In the summertime, I love to wear lightweight, flowy dresses to stay cool and comfortable in the humid, southern heat.

Forever 21 always has the best deals on said dresses (even if they aren't made to last). I've already expressed my opinion on Forever 21 before, but I just can't help but love these dresses:

Ditsy Floral Ruffle Dress $15.80
Strapless paisley dress $19.80
Geo Print Dress $24.80
Woven Flora Paisley Dress $19.80
Floral Fit & Flare Dress $19.80
Afternoon Picnic Dress $19.80
One Shoulder Maxi Dress $22.80
Tiny Flowers Dress $17.80
Sunny Day Dress $15.80
Ruffle Front Jersey Dress $17.80
Polka Dot Ruffle Dress $24.90
The only problem? They're all about 3 inches shorter than I need them to be. Sad face.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I can't believe these are all from f21?! What a deal! And I bet they'd look cute over leggings if they are too short to be worn alone... thanks for this post. I will be heading to the mall asap :)

    ReplyDelete