Forever 21 always has the best deals on said dresses (even if they aren't made to last). I've already expressed my opinion on Forever 21 before, but I just can't help but love these dresses:
![]() |
| Ditsy Floral Ruffle Dress $15.80 |
![]() |
| Strapless paisley dress $19.80 |
![]() |
| Geo Print Dress $24.80 |
![]() |
| Woven Flora Paisley Dress $19.80 |
![]() |
| Floral Fit & Flare Dress $19.80 |
![]() |
| Afternoon Picnic Dress $19.80 |
![]() |
| One Shoulder Maxi Dress $22.80 |
![]() |
| Tiny Flowers Dress $17.80 |
![]() |
| Sunny Day Dress $15.80 |
![]() |
| Ruffle Front Jersey Dress $17.80 |
![]() |
| Polka Dot Ruffle Dress $24.90 |











So cute!! I can't believe these are all from f21?! What a deal! And I bet they'd look cute over leggings if they are too short to be worn alone... thanks for this post. I will be heading to the mall asap :)
ReplyDelete