Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday: Queen of the Castle

I am linking up with Miss Cassie over at Live What You Love for "Tail Wagging Tuesday" and discussing where our chocolate beast, Sookie lays her giant head every night.

How could you say "no" to that face?
Since our chocolate lab is indeed a 100 lbs. of completely spoiled goodness, she sleeps wherever she pleases - which usually means right on top of me or Joshua. It doesn't matter where we are...

... on the couch (forgive the poor quality)

.... on the futon in the man cave
... or in the rocking chair
But her absolute favorite place to lounge is on our bed... preferably between Josh & me.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! This is so much like my Molly-girl! Last night I walked in to the bedroom and she had a her head on my pillow next to my husband! So sweet....glad to know there is another out there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that he is reading and Sookie is laying on his shoulder! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...BIG BABY! She is soo cute! I love that she just makes her self at home no matter where or who she is perched on. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!

    ReplyDelete