I am linking up with Miss Cassie over at
Live What You Love for "Tail Wagging Tuesday" and discussing where our chocolate beast, Sookie lays her giant head every night.
 |
| How could you say "no" to that face? |
Since our chocolate lab is indeed a 100 lbs. of completely spoiled goodness, she sleeps wherever she pleases - which usually means right on top of me or Joshua. It doesn't matter where we are...
 |
| ... on the couch (forgive the poor quality) |
 |
| .... on the futon in the man cave |
 |
| ... or in the rocking chair |
But her absolute favorite place to lounge is on our bed... preferably between Josh & me.
Oh my goodness! This is so much like my Molly-girl! Last night I walked in to the bedroom and she had a her head on my pillow next to my husband! So sweet....glad to know there is another out there too.
ReplyDeletehaha I love that he is reading and Sookie is laying on his shoulder! How sweet!
ReplyDeleteHa! I love this! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteOh my...BIG BABY! She is soo cute! I love that she just makes her self at home no matter where or who she is perched on. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteTHank you so much for linking up!! I'm sorry I am a day late commenting, I was totally not near my computer at all yesterday!
ReplyDelete