I am linking up with Tara over at fabulous but evil. with Target Tuesday!
I am dying over the Merona collection at Tar-Jay right now.
The stuff is a little pricey for a store like Target, but the pieces are so unique (even though a lot of them are sheaths and very straight, meaning my lovely hips aren't going to fit in them).
So now I just need to figure out how guilty I would feel if I used Target gift cards we got at baby showers to purchase these items. (if you gave us a Target gift card for the baby - don't worry I'm just kidding... kinda).







Ok, you have amazing taste because I love every single thing you picked! That rarely happens! Glad you linked up! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute dresses! I love that one shoulder number!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, CUTE STUFF! I especially love that silver skirt! :)
ReplyDeleteLove that one-shoulder dress! I know what you mean about the sheath dress + hips. Give me an A-line or full skirt!
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI love the second dress
ReplyDeleteOoooh Ilove those dresses! Very spring/summery!
ReplyDelete