The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them! - CHECK
2. Tell us something about yourself!
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers!
4. And let them know that you awarded them!
2. Well if you read "On a lighter note.." you already probably know more than you could ever want to know about me, but just in case you don't here's a few things:
* I am slightly addicted to the following websites/software: Adobe inDesign and Photoshop, Pinterest, Perez Hilton and TFLN
* I love, love, love to cook
* I believe there is a difference between being "southern" and being "country" (I am the former)
* My 4mo. old son Sawyer, my giant 100 lb chocolate lab, Sookie and my husband Josh are my world
3. I nominate the following bloggers to also get this award...

Oh my goodness! Tom and I were just talking about how I want to name my next dog Sookie!! And I am so addicted to Popsugar and Pinterest! It's a problem!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award. That is so sweet!
ReplyDelete