Linking up with Tara at fabulous but evil for Target Tuesday!
I am loving these bags!
(haha does anybody else always think about Hangover when you hear the word "satchel"?)
Linea Pelle Tote - Purple $34.99
don't forget my blog sales are still going on! Jeans & Lilly P too :)
don't forget my blog sales are still going on! Jeans & Lilly P too :)







um, i love them all.
ReplyDeletei want them all!
a girl can never have too many purses right?!
love these
ReplyDeleteVerrrrrrry cute! I think I like the teal one most!
ReplyDeleteThe last one (purple) is super cute. I was love wearing that around!
ReplyDeleteOkay the purple and teal bags are pretty darn cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the teal satchel! And the purple tote as well. However, I would totally call the tote a satchel, just 'cause.
ReplyDeleteI love Merona's bags too! They are such good deals!
ReplyDeleteBecca
http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com
those are all so cute! i especially love the purple. i've got to go get that. target tuesday is seriously getting to me over here! lol
ReplyDeletethe style projects
I just bought the teal bag in gray. I can't wait to get it in the mail. Yay for Target and its awesomeness!
ReplyDeleteBahahaha -- Thinking about Hangover & giggling to myself!
ReplyDelete