I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"...
In the new house, Sawyer will have a play room, basically because we will have two living rooms - I think one is supposed to a "formal living room", but let's be honest... me and Josh aren't formal. So I have been trying to find ways to make this room...
![]() |
| yep, that's another sneak peek at our future home |
First step: Make the fireplace not so dangerous by making a colorful cushion for the length of it. Thank God for Clever Faeries and their fireplace cushion tutorial.
![]() |
| via |
Except in a more kid-friendly pattern like this:
![]() |
| via |
Second step: Store excessive amounts of toys.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| that is just three bookshelves and a cushion between! How cute is that? via |
Third step: make a place for Sawyer to color and sit
![]() |
| via |
Final step: Make this thing now that I will actually have room for it!
![]() |
| via |
What are you pinning this week?








these are such fun ideas! i love the fireplace cushion! as a fireplace injury victim myself, i definitely appreciate the cushion idea!
ReplyDeletehave a lovely wednesday!
xo, sarah grace