In case you missed it, I purchased Sawyer a little lion costume to wear to the Land of Oz on our mountain trip... which turned out disastrously (
read about that here) and discovered that the
feet were sewn on backwards! Luckily Toys R Us was really nice and let me exchange it so he could live out his lion dreams on Halloween instead.
 |
| backwards feet, facing the tail of the costume |
Sadly, a
certain little ginger boy was
not about the Lion costume once Halloween rolled around.
 |
| sad little lion, and an unhappy looking Joshua |
But he sucked it up long enough to wear it to the Fall Fun Festival at church and pose for a
very blurry family photo and a not-so-bad picture with me too.
 |
| thanks Aunt Dee for a great picture... pitiful |
 |
| happy with his green sucker |
I
really want to dress up in a "group" costume next year. Like have Josh be Luigi, Sawyer be Mario and I be the princess or Princess Lei, Hans Solo and Yoda (or an Ewok).
Too cute. I also want to do a group costume next year. I would even tell hubby I would do Star Wars.
ReplyDeleteThat lion costume is adorable!
ReplyDeleteAwww Sawyer, he's too cute!! :) We were thinking of a group costume for next year too. I think both of those ideas would be awesome for y'all!
ReplyDeleteahh his lion costume is adorable!! thanks for sharing these photos
ReplyDelete