Maybe hot-natured is a better word here?
On that note, I love this whole layered thing that is so fashionable now, but I cannot even come close to competing with some of these chic looks because if I did, I would have another accessory these girls don't... a sweat mustache.
Maybe if I lived somewhere super cold I could rock them? But probably not since I would not be outside all the time and wouldn't want to ruin my layered look every time I walked indoors.
For example:
hey girl you got on like three layers, you know you sweatin'.
This chic has on a very cute outfit, but it includes a hoodie, a button up shirt and a down vest. I can't imagine the suffocating heat this is causing.
![]() |
| via |
Or this precious faceless girl's outfit, while I think she has on a skirt so her legs will be nice and cool, she also has on two button-up shirts. TWO. Why?
![]() |
| via |
Or this headless hottie. She has on a jacket, button up and sweater AND all three sleeves are rolled up. You know she can't move her forearms and she must be stifling.
![]() |
| via |
![]() |
| via |
If you make these layers work for you, I am super jealous. I wish I could style a chambray button-up under a polka dotted sweater followed by a quilted vest with my monogram, but alas my body disagrees. So, I'll just hang out over here in Eastern NC, wearing a tank top under a lightweight cardigan and no socks with my boots...




Bahahahaha I think the double button down girl's is reversible but I'm still dying
ReplyDeleteHahaha this is exactly what I think as I scroll through Pinterest & read fashion blogs. I'm super hot-natured, which is unfortunate. I LOVE (and own 1 million) scarves, but hardly ever wear them because I roast alive.
ReplyDeletehahahaha, I know exactly how you feel. A shirt and blazer is all the layer I can do. lol. Adore this post, love. If you get a free moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :) xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.com