Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Let's pretend that airplanes.. would take this song away forever

Yesterday I posted about my favorite song to hear in the mornings, but one song I wish would disappear forever is Airplanes by B.O.B. ft. Hayley Williams.

It was great... at first. But now the radio has played it out, people have used it WAY too many times as their Facebook statuses and it just needs to stop.

I heard it 7 times on my drive to and from the United Way Campaign kickoff the other day (which is a 30 minute drive each way). That is plain ridiculous.

So please, please for the love of God stop posting "i could really use a wish right now" or "let's pretend that airplanes in the night sky are shooting stars" as your statuses or away messages. The song is no longer cool or fresh and you are certainly not unique for quoting it.

1 comment:

  1. okay, I 'bout died when I saw the little blue and yellow graph. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete