In 2005, I....
fell in love with my future husband
graduated from high school
went on my first vacation with a boyfriend (and his ENTIRE family)
![]() |
| let's not even mention how crazy tan and thin I was... ahh those were the days |
![]() | ||
| that sweet little asian girl in my lap (Josh's cousin Lyndsey) was one of our flower girls, and Kasey (on my right) is now a recording country artist |
went to college
| Puttting up clothes... once again, how did I ever manage to get that tan?! |
![]() |
![]() | |||
| the card in the flowers Josh sent me on our anniversary |
experienced my first Greenville Halloween... and never made it downtown
and then fell in love again with this amazing four-legged creature









I'm embarrassed to admit that I totally wore that Strawberry Shortcake outfit one year during college. Oh dear lord help us - It was so inappropriate.
ReplyDeletegirl tell me about it, i had to crop the picture so that nobody could tell that my lacey bloomers are completely hanging out haha
ReplyDeleteCall it the "Year of the First." Even someone you love dies. The first year without them becomes a collection of moments and memories brought by holidays, birthdays as well as occasions.
ReplyDelete