![]() |
| I sit in that blue chair. yes, seriously. |
Not only do I have to sit in that little blue chair surrounded by boxes and files, I have to sit in front of these massive cabinets that look like the kind of places people in horror movies store bodies (such as in "The Stepfather").
![]() |
| See... too bad my creepy cabinets don't come with a side of Penn Badgley. |
But the best part? I get to sit in front of a fridge that has these beautiful stickers on:
I'm just going to take a wild guess here and assume that the previous owner of this fridge was of the larger persuasion.





Oh my. I'm definitely not looking forward to that (if I go that route). A teacher at my school pumps in the janitor's closet or something random like that. Awkward turtle. :/
ReplyDeleteHA! This whole post has me laughing out loud. And I am not surprised one bit that Chris Mitchell calls it that... keepin' the party going.
ReplyDeleteI am SO sad I didn't get to see little man on Sunday. I'll try to stop on my way home for Easter weekend - I'll let you know as it gets closer.