Sidenote: In one of my sessions the girl in front of me was looking at Fabulous but Evil on her iPad! I kept peering over her shoulder to see what she was doing since it obviously wasn't what was on the screen in the class so home girl probably thought I was an absolute weirdo.
We went to the Alamo...
We enjoyed a boat tour of the Riverwalk...
Took a few walks down the Riverwalk (despite my bum knee - yes the one I had surgery on in Aug 09 is already bothering me again)
We also enjoyed a marvelous seafood meal at Landry's Seafood on the Riverwalk with a spectacular view.
When I got home from Texas, I slept at my parent's house then got up at 6am Thursday morning to drive to Emerald Isle to see my sweet baby Sawyer (and his daddy too), along with the rest of Josh's family.
![]() |
| horseshoes on the beach |
![]() |
| bowling at Mac Daddy's |
![]() |
| Josh's cousin Keith Wayne getting some sun on his daughter's pink towel |
![]() |
| Josh's cousins McKayla & Lyndsey entertaining Sawyer |

















Glad you enjoyed Texas! :)
ReplyDelete