Thursday, August 4, 2011

Clean it UP! and some free printables :)

I know ya'll are probably sick of hearing about my cleaning plans for this weekend - but here is a cleaning planner I created that I thought I would share with you!


click on this link to download and use it yourself!

and here's an outfit planner too!
click this link to download it

Also, you should check out my professional website, it's quite different from this blog and is more of a resume kind of thing.

Now, I am off to a meeting where I have to give a presentation on why our school system needs a social media presence, wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Well aren't you adorable! Too bad my "outfit planning" usually turns into...."Creep around in the dark bedroom while my hubby sleeps. Open a drawer. Grab whatever is on top. Find some pants or a skirt that I don't have to iron. The end."

    ReplyDelete