I keep seeing these absolutely to-die-for skirts on Pinterest that would be perfect for hiding my not-so-small curvy butt and hip area and are just adorable.
However, when I click on these pins they are usually either skirts that people have sewn themselves or they're prettttty expensive.
So, I have been on the lookout for skirts like these with just a few stipulations.
1) NO black elastic waistband.
2) Less than $50
3) Not too short
4) Not chiffon
5) No buttons up the front
here are the results I've had so far:
Francesca's Collection "Growing in the Garden" skirt $38
Francesca's Collection "Free Spirit" skirt $36
Francesca's Collection "At the Peak" skirt $36
Okay.. this one isn't less than $60 but this Aqua Striped Full Skirt from Bloomingdales is GORGEOUS... but not $78 gorgeous...











must buy these skirts!
ReplyDeletelove them all!
I love the black and white striped skirt and the chevron striped skirt!! They are all too cute, though!
ReplyDeletethese skirts are awesome!! I really need at least ONE in my closet!!
ReplyDeleteThose skirts are so cute! I would love to be able to make my own skirts, but seeing as how I'm not handy like that, I'll settle for buying. The ones you found are cute!
ReplyDeleteOoooh the last one!!
ReplyDeleteThose are all really pretty skirts... wow. So glad that the "classy" look is in style right now!
ReplyDelete