Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Oh, how Pinteresting...

I am linking up at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, how Pinteresting" Wednesday!

You should definitely start following me on Pinterest (which you can do by either clicking here or on the Pinterest logo on the picture on the sidebar that looks like the pic below.
Since Saturday is going to be a day full of cleaning and re-organizing [in preparation for the shower we're having at the house the following Saturday] I have been pinning away at some ideas to use at my house to make things a little less clutter-y.

I am doing something similar to this with little tiny jars and all my spices under my kitchen cabinets . Instead of using magnets I am using Velcro.
I am putting tension rods INSIDE my cabinets to organize casserole dishes & lids (hopefully - if I can find tension rods that size, any ideas?)
I never quite got around to finishing the paint job on the backs of my white chairs in the dining room, so I may use this idea of pillow cases with some ribbon tied around.
I have a bookcase in my dining room - simply because I have no where else to store it. So I really, really want to add curtains to a few of the shelves to hide the books, kind of how the curtain pictured above hides bins
EVERYthing looks better on a tray :) so I plan on making a few to stick in the bedroom and living room

great idea for using inside of cabinet doors for storage!

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of making trays out of baking sheets! Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally need to make a tray - loving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you found some good ones! I love that tension rod idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Pinterest & have found the best ideas on it! Thanks for sharing more for me to pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the inside of the cabinet doors!
    and the orange tray!
    love

    visiting from vintage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is such a great idea to add curtains over the book cases to cover your storage!! I never would have thought of that!
    I love all the pretty colors on your blog!!

    www.savanahsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey lauren. thanks for another amazing post. Would love if you'd check out my brand new CELEBRITY TREND REPORT and see pics from my latest stroll through Beverly Hills. Thanks love. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    Don't forget to follow on twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/#!/fashboulevard

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure do have some great pins. I am going to have fun looking through your boards!

    If you have time on the weekend, please pop by my blog where I host a Pinning and Singing on the Weekend Linky Party. I'd love it if you could join in!

    Best wishes for a great week,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for Me

    ReplyDelete