Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Target Tuesday: Back to school

I'm linking up with Tara @ fabulous but evil. for Target Tuesday!

I am complete dork and love school supplies. A fresh notebook with bright white notebook paper divided by subjects used to make me so happy. Now, supplies are even more awesome and organized. If school supplies had been this cool when I was in school, I would have been even more ready to start back to school.

Fashion Notebook
Skip Hop Zoo Owl Backpack
Permanent Sticky Dot Stamper 

8 comments:

  1. hello school supplies!
    i used to beg my mom to go supply shopping the second i got my list! i love (and still love) school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks I need to check them out online. I really need new office supplies. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already own the post it calendar and binders, lol...love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the clip tabs. In my office. Love them. Favorite thing ever. Mine are purple though, like all cool Pirates should have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sigh. The only thing I miss about school is the school supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love all of these school supplies!! I am having withdrawal from buying supplies...this is my first year not in school!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the notebook the other day :) it was to cute, I couldnt resist! I am a new follower:)

    ReplyDelete