I'm Lauren and I am a General Life Blogger.
If you already read my blog, you know I blog about everything under the sun, whether I am telling you about my ridiculous Lilly Pulitzer addiction (yikes, when I searched through my posts to find one about Lilly Pulitzer, it came up with 23 posts with "Lilly" in the title), a cool DIY project I've done or I am just telling you about how I decorated my new office. (And if you're lucky I'll even tell you about getting stuck in a dress once....)
I really use this blog as a dumping post for everything going on in my life. Being a Communications Specialist at a school system really gets stressful some times. One day I could be doing fun things like decorating for the retirement banquet or planning the Relay for Life event and the next I could be writing a press release about a teacher being dismissed for being inappropriate with a student. It gets even more interesting when you add a 6 month old baby boy, a crazy 100 lb. chocolate beast and a husband to the mix.
But all in all, we're a happy family. We love the East Carolina Pirates (and tailgating), I





Your blog is so cute! I'm also a fellow redhead. :)
ReplyDeletei'm a general mama blogger as well! :)
ReplyDeleteYour family is adorable!!! I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI have a Lily cover for my Nook! Your family is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYay for addictions to Lily. Haha and good job admitting to it. Your family is adorable as well as your blog. Cannot wait to read more!
ReplyDelete-Sarah from livinglifelakeside.blogspot.com
Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteyour family is too cute! i thought my dog was huge at 52 lbs, but yours is just a little bigger! ;)
ReplyDeleteYee, I am so glad you decided to link up! You and your family are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteYou have a gorgeous family!!! Sookie looks like quite the little...um, BIG sweetie. :-)
ReplyDeleteAdorable blog. I am a fellow NC resident that works in education. Your job sounds pretty cool, but I am sure it can be stressful!
ReplyDeleteVisiting from the link up. I think you have the cutest family, ever. And your job sounds just about perfect - tons of variety. I love that (I studied PR in college, so I'm a bit jealous, I'll admit).
ReplyDeleteaw i love it
ReplyDeletevisiting from true life;
new follower =]
your baby is adorable;
and i have a black lab!!
Love your blog! Found it through this link up :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. And I love the family photo.
ReplyDeleteJust came across your blog. We're fellow ECU Pirates :)
ReplyDelete