Thursday, January 6, 2011

Meet Mr. Edmondson

I am forever referring to my hubby Josh in my posts, but I just realized I haven't formerly introduced ya'll!

So meet Mr. Edmondson....

He is around 6'4-6'5 and is obssessed with running/weightlifting... but then eats enough for 3 people.

He has blonde hair on his head and eyebrows, but his beard and sideburns grow in red.

He is Gluten-intolerant, meaning anything we eat needs to be free of any barley, rye, oats, wheat or modified food starch. However... he cheats sometimes and just accepts the consequences (which involves long periods of time in the bathroom). This cheating usually occurs when we are tailgating, around pizza or anywhere near chicken pastry. Luckily several companies have started carrying Gluten-free products, besides just specialty brands that cost entirely too much. My entire world brightens when I see everyday brands like Betty Crocker and Hamburger Helper with the words "Gluten Free" on their box. 

He and his brother are only grand-children on their mother's side, so they are spoiled absolutely rotten by their grandparents. Luckily, I am the only granddaughter-in-law so I now fall into that spoiled category now, as will our son.
Grandma & Granddaddy Bulluck, Jordan, Josh, me, Mrs. Vivian and Mr. Mike in St. Lucia
 He is a die-hard Carolina basketball and Pirate football fan (otherwise I probably wouldn't have dated him, let alone marry him). 

He apparently likes to give things the thumbs up.

He loves John Wayne, Johnny Cash, and for some reason the movie "School of Rock", which I despise.

He spoils our dog completely rotten. 

He is a Planner and Certified Zoning Official with Edgecombe County - meaning he does zoning and regulations, county ordinances, permits and the like.

He is overly affectionate, except when I make him angry...
picture taken at the wedding of our college roommates LP and Ryan - taken by his cousin Michelle, you should check out her blog.

And he never, ever reads my blog... I'm not sure if that is good or bad.

So that's my Joshua. He is my best friend and soul mate and the best thing that has ever happened to me.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for plugging my blog... and yeah that Joshua is pretty great! I mean look at the family he comes from :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - Too funny that he doesn't read your blog. Mine reads mine on a daily basis, but I think it's mainly to make sure I'm not writing about him :)

    ReplyDelete