ohhh I know what you mean. Every time I see the winter coca cola commercials with the polar bears I just wanna hug one of them. Or the most recent commercial with the polar bear traveling across the world to give the guy a hug because he is using an energy efficient car!! But you're right..those other pictures are a little scary! Hope you're having a great day! xoxo
ohhh I know what you mean. Every time I see the winter coca cola commercials with the polar bears I just wanna hug one of them. Or the most recent commercial with the polar bear traveling across the world to give the guy a hug because he is using an energy efficient car!! But you're right..those other pictures are a little scary! Hope you're having a great day! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThe first pics make me want to hug them too but those last are terrifying.
ReplyDelete