Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sneak Peak at Bachelorette Weekend 2011

So my bestie is getting married this September, which means a bachelorette weekend is a MUST.
We've decided that the bride and nine of her closest friends will venture to Charlotte for a fun-filled weekend of shopping, bar-hopping and eating at lovely restaurants.

I chose Charlotte for the party locale because I thoroughly enjoyed the scene at Charlotte's EpiCenter when I went to a conference this past June for work - even though I couldn't actually par-take in many of the activities since I was pregnant. The restaurants, bars and clubs were so unique, and all located within minutes from one another that I thought it would be the ideal location for a bachelorette party. Not to mention the mall is amazing.

Okay, I do not want to spoil the "TA-DA" moment of opening an invitation or getting something new, but here is just a sneak-peek at the theme and things that will be part of the party weekend.

Graphics from the invitation



Possible t-shirt design
Buttons for the ladies

Gift bags for the ladies
1. Softlips chapstick - so amazing
2. A funny little tag that says "If found return to Courtyard Marriot" that will come with a safety pin (like to say if a bachelorette party member wanders off)
3. Pack of bandaids for any high-heel induced blisters and injuries
4. One of the buttons
5. An itinerary for the weekend
6. Advil - you know.
7. Gum
8. Personalized koozies

So I think we're almost set for the weekend, just have to handle booking the hotel, coordinating travel plans and actually make/order the necessities. So excited and can't wait to celebrate with my best friends

3 comments:

  1. That stuff is cute! You guys are going to have a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the invites and the shirts.

    ReplyDelete