Friday, January 28, 2011

Fashionable Friday: Must you tempt me Lilly?

Have you SEEN the spring 2011 line at Lilly Pulitzer? 
le sigh
I completely die over the "Optical Confusion" print as seen in several of the below items that I am salivating over. I am thinking that all the Belk cards I got for Christmas (since clothes couldn't be bought at the time for el prego) may go towards a few of these times, and by a few I mean two.

Clare Dress in Silk Jersey in Shorely Blue Optical Confusion - $258
Conrad Sweater Printed in Shorely Blue Optical Confusion - $158
Shauna Tunic Printed in Bright Navy Optical Confusion Novelty - $198
My abosolute favorite (and of course one of the priciest) Whitaker Dress Printed in Shorely Blue Optical Confusion - $258
Penelope Tunic Short in Green Bean Daisy Darling - $68
Foxi One Piece Swimsuit - in Green Bean Daisy Darling - $128

And course I am still wanting the Anders Dress in Silk Jersey in Bright Navy Booty Caw $238
 

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for a dress for some weddings. And there are several I am thinking about making my first Lilly purchase. The Whitaker is on my list. I want something I could wear to work later too since I will be spending that much money.

    ReplyDelete