Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Blessed Baby

Josh and I had our third shower Sunday at our church (Webbs Chapel) and I can truly say that I have never felt more loved and blessed in my life. I literally opened gifts from 2:45 to 5:00 without getting up. Here are a few pictures from the shower and the aftermath.

so, so pregnant. opening up the ECU-themed gift from the Moody's

me, one of my besties, Dana who took on task of writing down all 6 pages of gifts and givers and the precious sign my Aunt Pam and cousin Carla gave me, see close-up below

Me and my cousin Carla
if there's one thing Baptist know how to do, it's cook/eat!
gifts table 1
gifts table 2 (beginning)
gift table 2 (middle)
gift table 2 (end)

the now, almost fully-stocked closet

the things we had to return due to duplicates (we now have a $400 credit at Target, $80 at Belk and $70 at JCPenny, sweet)
fully-stuffed drawer of bath-related items


It's official, we're almost ready for this baby and we still have one shower to go!

2 comments:

  1. looks like you racked up!! And you look so pretty preggy! :) I love the sign you got..so adorable! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pirate picture. And you sure racked up

    ReplyDelete