Josh and I had our third shower Sunday at our church (Webbs Chapel) and I can truly say that I have never felt more loved and blessed in my life. I literally opened gifts from 2:45 to 5:00 without getting up. Here are a few pictures from the shower and the aftermath.
![]() |
| so, so pregnant. opening up the ECU-themed gift from the Moody's |
![]() |
| me, one of my besties, Dana who took on task of writing down all 6 pages of gifts and givers and the precious sign my Aunt Pam and cousin Carla gave me, see close-up below |
![]() |
| Me and my cousin Carla |
![]() |
| if there's one thing Baptist know how to do, it's cook/eat! |
![]() |
| gifts table 1 |
![]() |
| gifts table 2 (beginning) |
![]() |
| gift table 2 (middle) |
![]() |
| gift table 2 (end) |
![]() |
| the now, almost fully-stocked closet |
![]() |
| the things we had to return due to duplicates (we now have a $400 credit at Target, $80 at Belk and $70 at JCPenny, sweet) |
![]() |
| fully-stuffed drawer of bath-related items It's official, we're almost ready for this baby and we still have one shower to go! |












looks like you racked up!! And you look so pretty preggy! :) I love the sign you got..so adorable! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI love the pirate picture. And you sure racked up
ReplyDelete