Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Thank you Miss Ruth over at This G.R.I.T.S. Tale for the award! You are too sweet and are SUCH a good commenter haha.

This is how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

Seven things about yours truly:
 
I....
1.  ... am so ready to not be pregnant it's ridiculous. Not just because I want to meet the little guy but because I am tired of having to ask for help to do things, being uncomfortable and people treating me like an invalid.

2. ... recently discovered that if you put enough granola in yogurt, they ALL taste good.

3. ... already spent all of my Christmas gift cards

4. ... am completely addicted to my BlackBerry, I use it to check the weather, read blogs, Fbook, read Perez Hilton, FML and TFLN and play word games

5.  ... shave my legs for my doctor visits, and only my doctor visits

6.  ... know how to crochet

7. ... am always on the lookout for a good Gluten-free recipe for Joshua
 
Okay ladies, if I forget to contact you... my bad. But I award the following with this award:

2 comments:

  1. Congrats m'dear! And I love the wintery look of the blog, it changes nearly every time I stop by!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandmother only got around to teaching me the basic stitch of crochet.
    Your welcome for the award

    ReplyDelete