This is how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Seven things about yours truly:
I....
1. ... am so ready to not be pregnant it's ridiculous. Not just because I want to meet the little guy but because I am tired of having to ask for help to do things, being uncomfortable and people treating me like an invalid.
2. ... recently discovered that if you put enough granola in yogurt, they ALL taste good.
3. ... already spent all of my Christmas gift cards
4. ... am completely addicted to my BlackBerry, I use it to check the weather, read blogs, Fbook, read Perez Hilton, FML and TFLN and play word games
5. ... shave my legs for my doctor visits, and only my doctor visits
6. ... know how to crochet
7. ... am always on the lookout for a good Gluten-free recipe for Joshua
Okay ladies, if I forget to contact you... my bad. But I award the following with this award:
2. There She Is
10. Palmetto Belle
15. Life of Lu

Congrats m'dear! And I love the wintery look of the blog, it changes nearly every time I stop by!!
ReplyDeleteMy grandmother only got around to teaching me the basic stitch of crochet.
ReplyDeleteYour welcome for the award