Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting

I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"


Since we are about to be moving, I can finally utilize all the great crafty house things and fun decorating ideas that Pinterest has to offer, instead of just pinning them for the sake of it!

via

My girl Sarah @ Belle in the City did this great striped shower curtain and I think I could totally do it too, only in gray and turquoise (to match our bedroom stuff)

via
How precious is this?!



via

if we happen to have an actual entry way 



via
Even though we just got a new comforter for the bed, I feel like a new house deserves a new comforter..

via
Love the idea of hiding things under the crafting desk with curtains!

4 comments:

  1. Love the house numbers pot and the curtains under the craft desk! I will have to add that one to my list to make. Happy WEdnesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that curtain and the craft desk too! YOu're gonna have SO much fun decorating a new casa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pins! New follower from the link up!

    -Carol
    http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pins! Such a wonderful idea for curtains under a desk! Happy Wednesday!

    Christa
    Significance or Nothing.

    ReplyDelete