I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"
My girl Sarah @ Belle in the City did this great striped shower curtain and I think I could totally do it too, only in gray and turquoise (to match our bedroom stuff)
![]() |
| via |
How precious is this?!
![]() |
| via |
if we happen to have an actual entry way
![]() |
| via |
Even though we just got a new comforter for the bed, I feel like a new house deserves a new comforter..
Love the idea of hiding things under the crafting desk with curtains!






Love the house numbers pot and the curtains under the craft desk! I will have to add that one to my list to make. Happy WEdnesday!
ReplyDeleteI love that curtain and the craft desk too! YOu're gonna have SO much fun decorating a new casa! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pins! New follower from the link up!
ReplyDelete-Carol
http://southernbelleway.blogspot.com/
Great pins! Such a wonderful idea for curtains under a desk! Happy Wednesday!
ReplyDeleteChrista
Significance or Nothing.