Thursday, September 27, 2012

I am turning 25

Today is my 25th birthday (and also the birthday of Lil Wayne, just FYI). So I thought I'd take a moment to appreciate what has happened since my 24th birthday...



Josh, Sawyer & I spent a weekend with my family in Beech Mountain for Big Mark's birthday last October


I got to celebrate Sawyer's first Halloween with my family and had a great time making his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume.



Josh and I decided not to do Christmas presents in 2011 and visited Grove Park Inn for New Year's Eve instead!
Days 12 and 3



...but thankfully did not and had an amazing adventure touring Paris, Rome & Florence!
(1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6)


I helped host a "Baby Divided" shower for our friends Dana & Bradley

And most recently, husband got a promotion...

...and we already sold our house to move to town (as part of his new job requirement)

So, I have been continuously blessed in my 24th year of life and I hope that this year will be even more amazing. Thanks for all the birthday love and I am so grateful for readers and friends like yall!

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope it is wonderful! I am your newest follower, coming from Briana's blog. And I'm also a fellow NC girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! I'm sure you have another wonderful year up ahead of you! I hope you get a chance to celebrate tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! May you have a great day and blessed year to come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! What a fun year you had!

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, Happy 25! So exciting. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you had an awesome birthday, friend!! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it is a wonderful one dear friend

    ReplyDelete