Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Letters.

I am linking up with the Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday Letters...


Dear Forever21, 
Please make your dresses just a little bit longer, if they're too long for people who want really short dresses they can hem them, but you can't really ADD fabric when the dresses barely cover your hiney.

Dear our new house, 
Please get a good appraisal so I can post about you! I am too excited not to share with everyone!

Dear ECU football team, 
Please beat UTEP this weekend, I'll love you either way, but a win would be nice. Especially for our first night-game of the season!

Dear Disney station on Pandora, 
I just love you. That is all. 

Dear ZGallerie, 
Could you please put that precious "Mimosa" bedding on sale, I LOVE it, but I really don't want to pay $169 for just a duvet cover...


2 comments:

  1. loveeee zgallerie! the curtains in our living room are from there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have the short dress problem because I'm short but I know that's gotta be annoying!!

    have a good weekend girly :)

    ReplyDelete