I am linking up with Tara at Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files!
I bought Maybelline's Color Show in "Bold Gold" last week at Target on sale (holla) and I just adore it.
Also, whenever I take pics of my hands I feel like all I notice are my knuckle wrinkles, hand freckles and veins... bleh, gross.



Oh, I really like that polish!
ReplyDeleteI like that color, it would look great with some purple too!
ReplyDeleteooh gorgeous color!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty!! I really need to try a gold polish out already, I never have! Oh and I totally feel the same way about taking hand pictures - i haaate it! lol
ReplyDeleteLOVE that gold! how pretty!
ReplyDeleteAw your hands are fine! I got a Maybelline polish at NYFW and didn't like the color. Perhaps I need to try a different one :/
ReplyDeleteI usually hate gold, but thats a gorgeous shade. xo
ReplyDelete