Wednesday, September 26, 2012

one of those random posts...

This post is going to be extraordinarily random, but just some random thoughts from this week so far...

I hope that I am going to have a post soon about our new house! I really don't want to post too soon, but Josh and I made an offer on a place and it was accepted. We're now just waiting for the inspection, appraisal and all that jazz. But, HOPEFULLY I can post about it soon. Just know that it is AMAZING and here is a picture of the kitchen...
Don't you just die?

I might have an accent vlog post soon too! I know I am really late to jump on the bandwagon since everyone else did these forever ago, but in all honesty I didn't have a stupid camera on my computer and didn't feel like doing it on my phone, but now I have an iPad so I can do it there. Warning: Expect weird facial expressions and complaints about how I have twelve chins and such.


My child has discovered that he enjoys horribly loud noises. I usually don't let him play in the cabinets and with pots and pans, but a few weeks ago Sawyer was being crazy and I needed to cook dinner, and Josh was at a meeting for work. So, to keep him occupied I gave him a wooden spoon and a pot. Worst mistake ever. He has been wanting to "cook" ever since, he swirls the spoon around in the pot then bangs on the outside while screaming at the top of his lungs.. and he does it all the time.

Exhibit A:
couldn't even put on his PJs for wanting to make noise. Notice his tongue going all crazy since he is screaming?

My birthday is tomorrow and I am happy about that. But at the same time, we have so much going on right now that I keep forgetting about it...

I have been addicted to the Disney Pandora station lately. Like to the point that I almost downloaded a Disney Princess CD last week... It's ridiculous. But the songs are just so wonderful and remind me of being a kid without worries and it makes me so happy and nostalgic.

We have been watching The Voice and can I just say that I am in love with Blake Shelton? And also does anyone else ever wonder what you would sing if you auditioned? I always think I'd sing an Ella Fitzgerald song like "I'd Be Seeing You".
Also, I would like for Christina Auilera to put on some pants and put her boobs away.







3 comments:

  1. ummmm that kitchen...GORGEOUS!!! I'm so excited for y'all!!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitchen is amazing. I hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the kitchen! Cant wait to see the rest!

    And I completely agree about Christina!

    ReplyDelete