Josh, Sawyer & I spent a weekend with my family in Beech Mountain for Big Mark's birthday last October
I got to celebrate Sawyer's first Halloween with my family and had a great time making his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costume.
Josh and I decided not to do Christmas presents in 2011 and visited Grove Park Inn for New Year's Eve instead!
...but thankfully did not and had an amazing adventure touring Paris, Rome & Florence!
I helped host a "Baby Divided" shower for our friends Dana & Bradley
And most recently, husband got a promotion...
...and we already sold our house to move to town (as part of his new job requirement)
So, I have been continuously blessed in my 24th year of life and I hope that this year will be even more amazing. Thanks for all the birthday love and I am so grateful for readers and friends like yall!









Happy birthday! I hope it is wonderful! I am your newest follower, coming from Briana's blog. And I'm also a fellow NC girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful year!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! I'm sure you have another wonderful year up ahead of you! I hope you get a chance to celebrate tonight!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! May you have a great day and blessed year to come!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! What a fun year you had!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday!! :)
ReplyDeleteomg, Happy 25! So exciting. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post. xo
ReplyDeletewww.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
I hope you had an awesome birthday, friend!! Enjoy your weekend!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope it is a wonderful one dear friend
ReplyDelete