Tuesday, March 19, 2013

bathroom humor.

this my friends, is a legit sign in our bathroom at work.


mind you, I work at a school system central office where me and the receptionist are the youngest employees by about 20 years, so it isn't like there are a bunch of "unruly teenagers" reeking havoc on our restrooms or anything.

and we also have guests in our bathroom all the time since parents, students and community members come by often, so they will see this sign as it is hanging on the back of the door in both stalls.

6 comments:

  1. Haha! We have a sign in our kitchen at work that reminds people not to put used plates/utensils back in the cabinets...common sense and hygiene just don't seem to go hand in hand for some people i guess?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is so funny! I remember in college there was a sign in the bathroom of the football stadium that said don't flush mini bottles down!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wanted to put a sign like that up at my old job. I worked at ECU and the staff only bathrooms were the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, that's really funny and slightly sad at the same time. hopefully it at least helps keep the toilets clean :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a similar sign in our bathroom at work! I once asked one of the guys if there's the same sign in the guys bathroom, and there isn't! Girls must just be messier, after all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have one with a fairy on it telling us the Bathroom Fairy wishes us to be responsible with our female products

    ReplyDelete