I was perusing through some old posts from when I was pregnant with Sawyer when I came across this picture of my swollen foot (
preeclampsia aint no joke). I was horrified
(of course) by my foot but I was
even more horrified when I saw a comment someone had added... a year after the post.
 |
| my foot.... yes I know, I'm sorry. |
The comment:
Seriously!?! You want a "vidio" of my toes wiggling?! What is wrong with people?
what a weirdo!
ReplyDeleteANNND I just shot coffee all over my keyboard...
ReplyDeleteOMG. I'm dying. So weird yet hilarious!!!
ReplyDeletebahahaha I'm sorry but this is freaking hilarious. Total weirdo of him/her to do but still, so funny. And sorry about your swollen feet :(
ReplyDeletebahahhahah creeperrrr.
ReplyDeletep.s. bless your heart!
WHAT?! AHhh that is so creepy!!!
ReplyDeleteLOLOLOLOLOL! That really made my night! Perverts crack me up-- what is wrong with their crazy minds???
ReplyDeletewhat a weirdo!! And that would give me such a creepy feeling.
ReplyDelete