Wednesday, March 13, 2013

changes!

You may have noticed a few changes on my blog (if you're super observant). I restored my "pages" bar and the pages they link to and added some fun little doo-dads to the left tool bar too!.

I also finally got around to updating my "About Me" page - that thing still said Sawyer was 16 months old, he is now 2 year old... #oops. I noticed a lot of other bloggers had updated theirs and I realized that I had totally let mine go.

So, here's how it reads now!


Welcome to "On a lighter note...", the place where I dump my brain and soul just about every day.


I am a 25-year-old East North Carolinian from a microscopically tiny town and a proud East Carolina University graduate and Pirate football fan....


.....married to my best friend and "high school sweetheart" Josh on June 13, 2009 .

And mama to this crazy kid named Sawyer.

I love to craft, cook new things (especially Gluten-Free since husband has Celiac Sprue Disease), sing in the choir at my amazing church and read.


As my header says, I tend to enjoy spending money I do not have (mainly on Lilly Pulitzer and similar preppy fashions)... without the funds to support it since I work for a school system, the system that not only Joshua & I graduated, but also both sets of our parents.


I am not a teacher (man do I admire ya'll though), I am the public relations/communications coordinator for the system, and also the webmaster... oh and the graphic designer.. oh yeah and the fundraising coordinator, and I also design our marketing materials (a Jane of all trades if you will). You can read more about it with this post




2 comments:

  1. I love this! And super love the picture of preggo you tail gating! ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. One day I will do more with mine.

    ReplyDelete