Wednesday, March 27, 2013

guess where I'm going?!!

You may remember that in the summer of 2011 I got to attend the National School Public Relations conference in San Antonio, Texas (see this post). I look forward to attending every year because the public relations world is constantly changing and the sessions are beyond informative. The conference always leaves me so excited about my work and bursting with ideas about how to re-vamp our marketing.

I sadly wasn't able to go last year due to budget cuts and it being in Chicago, Ill. so this year I made sure to add the travel and conference expense in my budget!

Guess where it's being held this year!?!

Here are some hints:
via

via
via
via
via
via
if you guessed San Diego you're absolutely right!

Anyone have any great restaurant and attraction suggestions for when I'm not in class?

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you!! You are going to love it. This was our first stop on our California trip and we had so much fun. Two of our favorite restaurants were Blue Water Seafood, Tioli's Crrazee Burger, and Cafe Coyote -- Blue Water and Tioli's are both from the Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives list but all 3 were amazing. Also, if you have time..head to Seaport Village and take the ferry over to Coronado Island! It's so relaxing and the beach is beautiful. And you can't miss out on the zoo. That will take some time to do but if you've got the time, definitely do it! Oh, and one last thing..check out the Gaslamp District at night. It's basically just their downtown/main street area but it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting!!!! I've always wanted to go there!!! Enjoy :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG SO jealous!! That sounds amazing! I've always wanted to visit there! Maybe one day we'll end up at a PR conference together, how fun would that be! I just wish they'd take this one back to SA so we could meet and hang out!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so so jealous!! LOVE san diego!

    ReplyDelete