But how could I say no to the Cormick Dress in "Multi Juicestand Patch"? Especially when it was $69 instead of its usual $248.

I love this dress because it is flowy, comfortable and loose in the hips (a rare thing in the Lilly world).
I really, really wanted the Murfee scarf in Bright Navy Checking In. Not only because it was such a great deal at $49, but because I could wear it in both fall and the spring/summer months, whereas the other patterns are a little too spring-y for after labor day. But of course, they were already sold out.
I also put a bug in my mother's ear that RueLala was featuring Herve Chapelier last week and since Sookie managed to eat the corner of my favorite Herve bag, I have requested another for my birthday (which is exactly a month from today).
And while I was on RueLaLa yesterday during its "Afternoon Fix" sale, they put some of the Lilly Pulitzer items back up! THIS time I snagged the "Dayle" silk top in "True Navy". AND because my lovely mama purchased the Herve bag, I had a $10 credit for referring her :) So I got the top for $39 instead of its usual price of $168!

Now to find somewhere to hide the purchases...
To funny! My mother still hides purchases from my father even going to the extreme of ordering something and having it delivered to my grandmother's.
ReplyDelete