Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sickly monday

i was so very sick yesterday so no post for Monday and I still feel under the weather today so I am just going to post the answers to a survey thing I did.

(1) what website do you spend the most time on?
oh lord, right now probably the BB12 Blog. I love knowing what happens before it actually airs


(2) what's the furthest you've ever traveled?
Barbados during our cruise in 2008, by far the best cruise I've ever been on.
Malibu Beach in Barbados


(3) what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
definitely "Secret Life of American Teenager" it's such a horrible show with terrible acting, but I am completely addicted


(4) if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Oh lord, definitely Shrimp Tempura sushi. I have had to cut back because apparently little fetus isn't a fan, and it has been so hard.


(5) if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Marissa Cooper on The OC. granted, she had some issues with drugs, alcohol and boys, but her wardrobe was AMAZING and her life was certainly never boring.


(6) what's your favorite season of the year?
fall. football, sweaters, boots, my birthday and nice weather, what isn't there to love?


(7) what's your biggest phobia?
Sharks. to the point of irrationality. i usually avoid actually getting in the ocean. if those things could roam the surface, I'd probably build a bunker and never come out.


(8) would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Refer to #7.


(9) what did you eat for breakfast today?
Nothing :( still not holding down solids too well

(10) if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
I have horrible musical ADD, I can hardly listen to a complete song... but I guess "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey. It's just my fave.

No comments:

Post a Comment